Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Make Modern Magazine

I am so excited about my newest quilt pattern.  I was contacted a few months ago by Make Modern Magazine asking me to submit a quilt pattern to put in their magazine.  Well... I did and now that pattern is published in their most current issue.  I couldn't be more thrilled. This is an awesome opportunity for me.  
Make Modern is a new online quilting magazine based in Australia.  It is a digital magazine that is publish 6 times annually (every two months).  It is jam packed with quilt patterns and other quilty projects and informationation for any level of quilter.  


  I think the magazine is wonderful.  To see what they are all about go to their website.
There you can suscribe to Make Modern Magazine and sign up for their free newsletter.

In issue 4 you will be able to get the "Ellie's Elephants" baby quilt pattern that I created.  So, hop on over and see what it is all about.  





Happy Quilting!!!!

Tricia

No comments:

Post a Comment